Sunday, July 27, 2014

Welcome to my mission blog

Elder Balch
I have taken off on my journey, meaning my mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am in Oklahoma, where I have been serving since October 30, 2013.

This is my official mission blog, where I will share photos, spiritual thoughts, funny experiences, scriptural messages and life-changing experiences.

I will do my best to begin posting weekly, according to whether I have Internet access ... or the energy to do it! Follow my blog, comment and share your thoughts with me as I do the Lord's work. (Sister Rollins in the Guthrie Ward will monitor and post for me.)

Love,

Elder Balch

P.S. Email (write me!): Matthew.Balch@myldsmail.net
OR ... Elder Balch, 2000 Woodlawn, #H4, Guthrie, OK  73044

No comments:

Post a Comment